Wednesday 25 January 2017

Props and costume





I was in charge of the prop and costume for our film. So i wanted to add all the iconic values of a Hip-Hop to the video that i could. I thought to do this by getting jewellery such as ringsthat helped to make him look like richer than this past gang members. 






I also had him where designer clothing to show that his lifestyle has improved as well as his standard of living. I got a variety of designer clothing that were well known brand and could be associated with an expensive lifestyle. Brands such as LV and Ralph Lauren






Another job i was responsible for ,was locations of filming. I had to scout locations that i thought would fit our genre of music and the vibe of our music video. This included Places around my area of Thamesmead and Greenwich, as well as Welling.







No comments:

Post a Comment